Tr/p/e S/ash
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

/// Running the game, it aint ever been the same..

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Howling for /// (Howl Application) (Updated, I post my progess and recent matches)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Howl
/// Member
/// Member
Howl

Howling for ///  (Howl Application)  (Updated, I post my progess and recent matches) Empty
PostSubject: Howling for /// (Howl Application) (Updated, I post my progess and recent matches)   Howling for ///  (Howl Application)  (Updated, I post my progess and recent matches) EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 4:24 pm

Hello All, Name's Howl. I'm pretty interested in joining. I've Vented with a few of you and only in a short 1 hour time of playing, most of it being with you guys I felt like I improved a lot. I'm not sure what exactly to say, As for my skill I've been called average. So I'm not a master or going to get 60+ score anytime soon. I'm averaging about 4-10 frags a game. With about 30-50 score.

As for gaming I've played a lot of games. Not sure which genre is my favorite yet. I'm a fan of all of them, 2D, 8-bit, Racing, Sidescroller, Beat-em-up, Arcade, FPS, RTS, RPG, puzzle, Text based games, Even board games lol.

Anyway I Had a good time playing with you veterans, I am yours to mold if you'll have me. Wink

Well I guess that's it. Even If I don't get in I hope I play with you guy's soon Smile ~Howl

Last edited by Howl on Fri Jul 09, 2010 9:17 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Howl
/// Member
/// Member
Howl

Howling for ///  (Howl Application)  (Updated, I post my progess and recent matches) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Howling for /// (Howl Application) (Updated, I post my progess and recent matches)   Howling for ///  (Howl Application)  (Updated, I post my progess and recent matches) EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 8:42 pm

Well I'm getting better, I think. I was dying of lag that match no thanks to my ping No [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I'm still trying to improve though.

You can also view the Demo of this match by downloading my demo file here: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

If you watch it let me know what you think and how I can improve. Advice is highly appreciated.
Back to top Go down
///Dyslexsick
/// Leader
/// Leader
///Dyslexsick

PostSubject: Re: Howling for /// (Howl Application) (Updated, I post my progess and recent matches)   Howling for ///  (Howl Application)  (Updated, I post my progess and recent matches) EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 12:16 am

at least your ratio is positive now Smile
Back to top Go down
Howl
/// Member
/// Member
Howl

PostSubject: Re: Howling for /// (Howl Application) (Updated, I post my progess and recent matches)   Howling for ///  (Howl Application)  (Updated, I post my progess and recent matches) EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 1:02 am

Ha, yeah. This is one of my better matches though. The rest of my matches today have been space maps.... which tore me apart.... pale
Back to top Go down
gnnr
/// Member
/// Member
gnnr

PostSubject: Re: Howling for /// (Howl Application) (Updated, I post my progess and recent matches)   Howling for ///  (Howl Application)  (Updated, I post my progess and recent matches) EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 12:38 am

sweet man, keep playing add me on quakelive.

Down to practice etc... just message me.

down to help with config stuff etc... as well.

also on skype @ none482
Back to top Go down
Howl
/// Member
/// Member
Howl

PostSubject: Re: Howling for /// (Howl Application) (Updated, I post my progess and recent matches)   Howling for ///  (Howl Application)  (Updated, I post my progess and recent matches) EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 10:19 am

ha, sweet I definitely will. Smile
Back to top Go down
Howl
/// Member
/// Member
Howl

PostSubject: Re: Howling for /// (Howl Application) (Updated, I post my progess and recent matches)   Howling for ///  (Howl Application)  (Updated, I post my progess and recent matches) EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 4:58 pm

I figured Since I've already kind of used my application to track my progress, That I should kinda continue with that. I'll post any significant matches by thumbnail and my favorite match of the day with a full picture. I'll also post any matches I had with /// members.

Also I would post end game screen shots but sometimes its hard to remember that and catch all the players before the disconnect or quit. Neutral

So instead I'm using a nifty little Screenshot program for firefox that lets me take parts of the page I want and save them as screen shots. That way there is no editing out unneeded stuff. This little program is Called ScreenGrab! It can be Downloaded here: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

July 8th, or yesterday was a great day on QL for me. I got in some 5 hours of much needed practice and got to play with some /// slash members too. Wink

This one was my favorite because I had 40% accuracy and got to be the MVP on my team for once. Smile

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

In this game I switched teams 3 times getting about 20-30 score each one. I switched because people were RAGEquitting and then people were complaining about the evenness of the teams. So I threw myself around to each team to make the whining stop. So I didn't come out on top Bu t I think I did fairly well with that I was playing for both sides. Added all up I believe I would have come out with a 70-85 Score with 14 kills. Very Happy

This was one of my only experiences on Tourney 6 is it? I can see why Fatso Likes it. I had a blast with this map and came out with a ok score. The game itself was close. Wink

another tourney 6

And finally My matches with /// Zilpe and ///? Daegen! (Is Daegen ///? because I've seen him with it and he is fun to play with, I'd be all for him joining Smile )

Oh and /// Chron and I had a bad game at a space map.... We kinda were equal that game, Which means I was doing really good or he had a off game. My thoughts are on the 2nd one. If we did it again on a map with walls we would have wiped the floor with them though Wink

Well that wraps Up yesterday or July 8th. cheers

Last edited by Howl on Sat Jul 10, 2010 1:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
///Dyslexsick
/// Leader
/// Leader
///Dyslexsick

PostSubject: Re: Howling for /// (Howl Application) (Updated, I post my progess and recent matches)   Howling for ///  (Howl Application)  (Updated, I post my progess and recent matches) EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 9:17 pm

progress progress. Smile

Daegen... hmm..

He was a ringer for us, he kept the tags for a lil, but i dont know if he wants in as much as we want him, he was telling me he was al one wolf.

but i know in the past he was /AA/

ill ask him, hes good. Smile
Back to top Go down
Howl
/// Member
/// Member
Howl

PostSubject: Re: Howling for /// (Howl Application) (Updated, I post my progess and recent matches)   Howling for ///  (Howl Application)  (Updated, I post my progess and recent matches) EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 1:16 am

July 9th:

Today I played with /// all day pretty much. Very Happy Which is good because I got to learn a bit and get owned a bit. It was pretty fun all the same though. Razz
which is my main purpose.

ha my favorite match of today is :

Other than that were some Matches with Gnnr, Kama, and Chron.

Kama Bullied me a bit in these matches.

and the big /// brawl of the day : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
///Dyslexsick
/// Leader
/// Leader
///Dyslexsick

PostSubject: Re: Howling for /// (Howl Application) (Updated, I post my progess and recent matches)   Howling for ///  (Howl Application)  (Updated, I post my progess and recent matches) EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 2:09 am

your dedicated to ///

ill let you in.

keep recording the progress.

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Howl
/// Member
/// Member
Howl

PostSubject: Re: Howling for /// (Howl Application) (Updated, I post my progess and recent matches)   Howling for ///  (Howl Application)  (Updated, I post my progess and recent matches) EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 2:34 am

Will do. I like tracking improvement. Twisted Evil It's just when I stop improving that I'll want to stop recording lol.

I like the thought of being a lone wolf, But Wolves are strongest in a pack. Wink

So It's not that I'm dedicated lol, It's of survival interest.

But I do like playing with alot of the members. Other clans just don't seem as active or.... well fun.

The forum and vent are bonuses. Cool

All the same, I'm glad to be apart of ///. Hello World. Hear me Roar. pirat
Back to top Go down
Bi0Sh0
/// Leader
/// Leader
Bi0Sh0

PostSubject: Re: Howling for /// (Howl Application) (Updated, I post my progess and recent matches)   Howling for ///  (Howl Application)  (Updated, I post my progess and recent matches) EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 10:37 pm

harro, u seem pretty excited for this, i rearry rike it. u haz fun with us nao. ktxhbai
Back to top Go down
https://tripleslash.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Howling for /// (Howl Application) (Updated, I post my progess and recent matches)   Howling for ///  (Howl Application)  (Updated, I post my progess and recent matches) Empty

Back to top Go down

Howling for /// (Howl Application) (Updated, I post my progess and recent matches)
Page 1 of 1