Tr/p/e S/ash
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

/// Running the game, it aint ever been the same..

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Does the majority of /// have a problem with me or something?!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
nhlerlemix
Forum User
Forum User
nhlerlemix

Does the majority of /// have a problem with me or something?! Empty
PostSubject: Does the majority of /// have a problem with me or something?!   Does the majority of /// have a problem with me or something?! EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 11:34 pm

It's been what, 2 1/2 months from when I first applied to dys on Quake, and I still haven't gotten a response! Like I'm patient, but I just wanna know if I should just stop trying here, or continue waiting, I'd LOOOOOVE to be in ///3s, but the waiting is.. not to fun. Question
Back to top Go down
chrongon
Forum User
Forum User
chrongon

PostSubject: Let this guy in!!!!   Does the majority of /// have a problem with me or something?! EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 11:57 pm

Lem is a decent player. Weve all played with him quite a bit i think. Dys u should send him some tags!
Back to top Go down
nhlerlemix
Forum User
Forum User
nhlerlemix

PostSubject: Re: Does the majority of /// have a problem with me or something?!   Does the majority of /// have a problem with me or something?! EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 2:37 pm

Ehh, I think he has a problem with me, i was just playing with him, and apparently he sent Nikifor tags, and a bunch others, whatever.
Back to top Go down
///Dyslexsick
/// Leader
/// Leader
///Dyslexsick

PostSubject: Re: Does the majority of /// have a problem with me or something?!   Does the majority of /// have a problem with me or something?! EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 11:21 pm

i dont have a problem with you. i sent niki tags, since hes a long time member..

and, do you have vent? age?

I just dont want to commit to sending someone my tags and later wanting to bot them out for lack of communications, time, or skill

doesnt mean i dont like you, its a process of observing you as a player.
Back to top Go down
nhlerlemix
Forum User
Forum User
nhlerlemix

PostSubject: Re: Does the majority of /// have a problem with me or something?!   Does the majority of /// have a problem with me or something?! EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 11:26 pm

if you read my app thing, you'd see, I have vent, I am 14 (Matured for my age though), and I am on these forums every day atleast 3 times, on quake atleast once a day (unless vacationing), I undestand Niki, but Daegen? Or even Magman? Razz I can wait I gueSS!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Does the majority of /// have a problem with me or something?!   Does the majority of /// have a problem with me or something?! Empty

Back to top Go down

Does the majority of /// have a problem with me or something?!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tr/p/e S/ash :: PUBLIC :: General Chat-
Jump to: