Tr/p/e S/ash
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

/// Running the game, it aint ever been the same..

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

DamselGirl Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DamselGirl
Forum User
Forum User
DamselGirl

DamselGirl Application Empty
PostSubject: DamselGirl Application   DamselGirl Application EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 3:19 pm

Hi, I'm Damsel. I've only been playing for a few days on Quake and I don't think I'm very good but some of my favorite players like Dys have told me that I'm getting better. Embarassed

I'm not a super serious gamer, I only play games when I'm bored or have nothing to do. Some of my favorite games have been the Zelda series, soul caliber, Mario, and a few grand turismo games. I've also played games like Halo but didn't find them that exciting. I'm really mostly a fan of the older games my older brother would play with me, like Diablo and half life, etc.

I don't know too much about you guys and what you do but I thought it'd be fun to give you my application and see if I can better myself by playing with you guys. I'm always open to getting better.

And yes I'm a girl. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
///Dyslexsick
/// Leader
/// Leader
///Dyslexsick

DamselGirl Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: DamselGirl Application   DamselGirl Application EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 5:11 pm

awesome awesome.

/// has fun dont worry its not all serious biz

our team will make you smear nobodys in no time! Very Happy
Back to top Go down

DamselGirl Application
Page 1 of 1