/// Running the game, it aint ever been the same..

HomePortalRegisterLog in

Share | 

Bi0Sh0's Bio

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bi0Sh0
/// Leader
/// Leader

PostSubject: Bi0Sh0's Bio   Thu Jan 21, 2010 1:44 pm

Hi Guys, Bio here, I just wanna let you know a bit about myself before i go on. Well i've been gaming for about 13 years now, it started when i was about 4 years old, i played my first game which happened to be Doom. The original doom. Scared the crap out of me, but nevertheless i loved it. I would sit on my dad's lap, he would move i would shoot. After that i got more into strategy and played games like starcraft, and age of empires. This was back in Romania, where i was born. When i moved to Canada 7 years ago, i started playing more shooters and really got into quake 3 arena, i never did play that online, but even bots were fun. About a year after that, i started playing doom 3. This is where my online gaming skill took off. I started in a small clan of about 20 members by the name of NWO, i proceeded to move up and up, until i got into one of the best clans in doom by the name of |XT| which i tried bringing to qlive. I moderated XT's forums, while having the highest post count and highest activity level. I also made a clan website for XT, but i was broke so it was only up for a month lol. XT was great while it lasted. By the time i was in XT, i had been playing for about 3 years and i was one of the pros(back then anyways). I went to {SS} clan's tournament and got 16th out of about 100 players. I was really satisfied by that but felt i could have been even higher. I lost my first match against a Vinzzo, a player who got 2nd and i was forced to go to the loser bracket where i proceeded to get 7th, and after 16th overall. Soon after i quit doom 3 and moved onto quake 4. Quake 4 was somewhat of a success for me because of my skills in doom 3 but it was not as good, and the community was just not that great. I quit quake for 2 years, and a couple months ago decided to give it a try again. As i was playing i noticed a clan called [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] well guess where that took me? Ever since, i've been playing less and less quake 4 and more quakelive, its been great and right now im really starting to get my long lost doom 3 skills back. Something that i've never lost and im proud of are my strafing abilities. I know it doesnt matter as much in qlive as the rocketjump is used more often for speed, but i will take any challenges in a speed strafing contest if you think u got what it takes. This would be my second clan in qlive and i really want to make it a good time. I want to help this become a great clan, and i know i will improve my skills as well. So i hope u guys know a little more about me, and Happy Fragging!!!

Ps: Everyone add me as a friend , Bi0Sh0

Thank you!!!
- Bio
Back to top Go down
http://tripleslash.forumotion.com
shugjr
/// Leader
/// Leader

PostSubject: Re: Bi0Sh0's Bio   Sat Jan 23, 2010 6:31 am

By the way, we'll have to do this strafing thing you're talking about. I think my strafe jumping is quite nice as well, lol.
Back to top Go down
http://www.monstersandnekkidladies.com
Bi0Sh0
/// Leader
/// Leader

PostSubject: Re: Bi0Sh0's Bio   Sat Jan 23, 2010 5:42 pm

shugjr wrote:
By the way, we'll have to do this strafing thing you're talking about. I think my strafe jumping is quite nice as well, lol.

agreed! and also, tell the other nubs to sign up on here too Razz
Back to top Go down
http://tripleslash.forumotion.com
shugjr
/// Leader
/// Leader

PostSubject: Re: Bi0Sh0's Bio   Sat Jan 23, 2010 7:41 pm

No kidding, haha. This whole forum is just for two people, apparently, lmao.
Back to top Go down
http://www.monstersandnekkidladies.com
///Dyslexsick
/// Leader
/// Leader

PostSubject: Re: Bi0Sh0's Bio   Tue Jan 26, 2010 5:02 am

2 people.. it will grow.. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
velocit1
/// Member
/// Member

PostSubject: Re: Bi0Sh0's Bio   Wed Jan 27, 2010 12:42 am