/// Running the game, it aint ever been the same..

HomePortalRegisterLog in

Share | 

///sidiousone's BIO

Go down 
AuthorMessage
sidiousone
/// Member
/// Member

PostSubject: ///sidiousone's BIO   Sat Jan 30, 2010 5:01 am

Hey guys, im sidiousone (obviously) just to clarify I originally am Insidious, or Insidiousone, but my name was taken even though I started playing qlive in closed beta. I have been gaming for a long time now, but I have always stuck mainly to 1st person shooters, I just don't see why someone wouldn't for the most part. I really started playing 1st person shooters back in the good ol' Bond days (goldeneye 007) on N64 played a little doom and all that but never really got into it (although I was a huge fan of Duke nukem!) I never really took off with 1st person shooters on PC until counter strike and RA3 (rocket arena 3) LOVE em both! I miss the RA3 maps more than anything really but no sense in bitchin about it. I am 22, mostly lived in Vegas until just recently moved to Utah (unfortunately) but it was a good move for the right reasons right now in my life. As far as qlive goes, I play alot of CTF and CA, I like to think that I am a really good runner and can cap flags pretty damn fast. I think if we practice alot we can help each other become better and give each other advice, which I am always open for good honest advice. I love rockets, and I think I have a pretty mean rail. I haven't really been in a clan on Qlive yet except for some gay clan that maverick started a while back but it didnt go anywhere because we didn't do shit, I think if we want to do this for reals, we need to really do things like practice and have scrims. I have to say my weakness is duel probably because I feel its more of a race than a fight (race to powerups etc..) and i do think I need to practice it more though and can make that a stronger point. Anyways, I am looking forward to playing with you guys, and hopefully we can do this right! Thanks guys --------Sidiousone--------
Back to top Go down
///Dyslexsick
/// Leader
/// Leader

PostSubject: Re: ///sidiousone's BIO   Sat Jan 30, 2010 5:29 am

Cool

Always good to get some diff skills in the clan Mr. CTF.

Well run some flags asap Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Bi0Sh0
/// Leader
/// Leader

PostSubject: Re: ///sidiousone's BIO   Sat Jan 30, 2010 4:11 pm

hey sidiousone great to see you with us and on here!!!! First of all, welcome to ///, and i hope you have a good time with us. It's nice to have some CTF skill, we're mostly CA whores(unfortunately, but who doesnt like CA?). Looking forward to raping noobs with you Smile, add me in game, Bi0Sh0

/// Member
/// Member

PostSubject: Re: ///sidiousone's BIO   Sun Jan 31, 2010 12:08 am

Hey Bud,

Good to play against you. Can see your potential already,
or at least I could tell you play well even when your
connection is rough.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ///sidiousone's BIO   

Back to top Go down

///sidiousone's BIO