Tr/p/e S/ash
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

/// Running the game, it aint ever been the same..

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

If you could have one super power.....

Go down 
+5
crzcore
virtuosity
tripskeet
///Dyslexsick
Bi0Sh0
9 posters

One super power you'd kill to have
Ability to fly
If you could have one super power..... I_vote_lcap27%If you could have one super power..... I_vote_rcap
 27% [ 3 ]
Telekinesis
If you could have one super power..... I_vote_lcap9%If you could have one super power..... I_vote_rcap
 9% [ 1 ]
X Ray vision
If you could have one super power..... I_vote_lcap0%If you could have one super power..... I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Super strength
If you could have one super power..... I_vote_lcap0%If you could have one super power..... I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Super agility/speed
If you could have one super power..... I_vote_lcap9%If you could have one super power..... I_vote_rcap
 9% [ 1 ]
invisibility
If you could have one super power..... I_vote_lcap27%If you could have one super power..... I_vote_rcap
 27% [ 3 ]
God mode in qlive
 0% [ 0 ]
other
 27% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 11

AuthorMessage
Bi0Sh0
/// Leader
/// Leader
Bi0Sh0

If you could have one super power..... Empty
PostSubject: If you could have one super power.....   If you could have one super power..... EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 3:30 am

Poll or select other and post
Back to top Go down
https://tripleslash.forumotion.com
///Dyslexsick
/// Leader
/// Leader
///Dyslexsick

PostSubject: Re: If you could have one super power.....   If you could have one super power..... EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 3:47 am

omnipotency.

Sort of like whatever i think goes.. so it would cover everything. Very Happy LOL
Back to top Go down
tripskeet
Forum User
Forum User

PostSubject: Re: If you could have one super power.....   If you could have one super power..... EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 12:05 pm

Well the power i most favor right now is the power to attract any women instantly, and make them want to sleep with me :O
Back to top Go down
Bi0Sh0
/// Leader
/// Leader
Bi0Sh0

PostSubject: Re: If you could have one super power.....   If you could have one super power..... EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 6:12 pm

tripskeet wrote:
Well the power i most favor right now is the power to attract any women instantly, and make them want to sleep with me :O

But than whats the fun in working for a woman and making her like you!
Back to top Go down
Bi0Sh0
/// Leader
/// Leader
Bi0Sh0

PostSubject: Re: If you could have one super power.....   If you could have one super power..... EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 8:08 pm

although i would loooove to be able to stop time. that would be amazing. imaging the things you could do. Smile
Back to top Go down
virtuosity
Forum User
Forum User

PostSubject: Re: If you could have one super power.....   If you could have one super power..... EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 8:12 pm

I would rather have Sylars ability from heroes.
Back to top Go down
crzcore
Forum User
Forum User

PostSubject: Re: If you could have one super power.....   If you could have one super power..... EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 11:05 pm

flyy like an eagle
Back to top Go down
Bi0Sh0
/// Leader
/// Leader
Bi0Sh0

PostSubject: Re: If you could have one super power.....   If you could have one super power..... EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 2:51 am

crzcore wrote:
flyy like an eagle

exactly.
Back to top Go down
sidiousone
/// Member
/// Member

PostSubject: ahhah   If you could have one super power..... EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 10:04 pm

I think invisibility is LEET just because of the shit i could do and never get caught. I would have my life set. Pull major heists, do whatever and go wherever the fuck I want!
also just to add sick, Omnipotency just means "all knowing" correct me if I am wrong So basically you would just know everything probably before things even happen, so telechenesis and many others would fall under there but I dont know about making things happen. I just know that from the bible but I could be wrong lol
Back to top Go down
shugjr
/// Leader
/// Leader

PostSubject: Re: If you could have one super power.....   If you could have one super power..... EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 11:28 pm

Having control of time.
Back to top Go down
http://www.monstersandnekkidladies.com
velocit1
/// Member
/// Member
velocit1

PostSubject: Re: If you could have one super power.....   If you could have one super power..... EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 9:10 pm

I would stop time, because then you could do whatever you wanted. Smile
Back to top Go down
Vim
/// Member
/// Member

PostSubject: Re: If you could have one super power.....   If you could have one super power..... EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 12:55 pm

Went with tele. It would be fun to get places quick. I would never be late again. =)

I wonder if infra-red would pick you up if you were invisible.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If you could have one super power.....   If you could have one super power..... Empty

Back to top Go down

If you could have one super power.....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tr/p/e S/ash :: PUBLIC :: General Chat-
Jump to: